Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Easy clean pancakes

Feeling like pancakes..but not the flour and sugar..

so these BANANA PANCAKES were born.

Ingrediants:
1 Banana
2 Eggs
(I added 1tbs LSA meal, 1 tbs chia seeds, and cinnamon for funsies)

Directions:
Mash up banana and whisk in egg.
Pour into hot fry pan with a bit of butter/oil spray

I made little piklet sized ones and sprinkled with cinnamon (can't get enough of it. Also lowers the sugar spike from the banana). If you are trying to watch your weight, be careful of putting on too much topping. I enjoyed a few with a little peanut butter and jam but otherwise they were sweet enough on their own. Also figured it'd be good getting into the habit of being able to enjoy things more without additional toppings and condiments.

This protein/carb combination would also be ideal for a post strength workout recovery snack!! Winner

As for my running:
I have ran again this morning. Ran for 35mins, reaching 5.5km. Still running really slow (6:22min/km) but my leg is aching a little. Will look into getting some better running shoes before things get too serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment